The Worship and Arts Ministry at DMAG serves the audience of one: “GOD”.
It is a community of artists with a hope to foster a culture of worship and beyond, by faithfully stirring the heart’s longing for God. A group of people who are called to worship God, serve the body, and proclaim the gospel.
Who also believe to have been called to invest in each others’ lives, as we discover our own unique ministry calling, develop our gifts, and encourage one another to grow in our relationship with Christ. And to remember who God is and who we are in light of Jesus.
At DMAG, Worship and Arts is not a function. Our characteristics include:
- Our identity in Christ and our vocation/calling.
- Seeking continual growth artistically and spiritually
- Be missional in approach and make God known in our community, and among the nations
- To foster a culture of freedom in ministry where the person is valued and the team is emphasized to the glory of God.
- To seek to stir the heart’s longing for God in our programming, through excellence in both content and delivery by doing the best with what we have.
1 Peter 4:10 “Each one should use whatever gift he has received to serve others, faithfully administering God’s grace in its various forms.”
MEDIA, SOUND & PHOTOGRAPHY
(From Right to Left)
Media Director: Alan Okunola Quinny
Co-Media Director: Omoniyi Olawepo
Sound & Engineering Director: Timothy Young
Photography Director: Richard Kuyinu
ARTS & TALENT
DMAG encourages our children in their gifts of Art for worship.
Psalm 127:3 Children are a heritage from the Lord, offspring a reward from him.